- Are you looking for help with an injury that doesn't heal?
- Wishing you could recover lost function?
- Tired of poor posture?
- Seeking to reduce chronic pain?
- Afraid of losing flexibility?
- Wanting help with a brain injury, stroke, or MS?
Have you considered how your unconscious habits of tension and anxiety contribute to your pain and limited movement? Feldenkrais practitioner Erin Ferguson can help you unravel these habits so you can get back to doing the things you love, whether it's hiking, gardening, skiing, picking up your grandchild, or training for a marathon.
The Feldenkrais Method® makes changes where it counts: in your brain. You might be surprised by how much you learn about your movement patterns as you release old habits and heal your pain. This workshop will offer:
- a short talk on Moshe Feldenkrais
- a description of how Feldenkrais works
- time to get your questions answered
- lots of articles to take home
- two movement lessons to explore
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720.284.4306
Date: Sunday, November 9, 10:30am-12:30pm
Location: Marine Street Wellness Center, 2825 Marine Street, Suite 103, Boulder, CO 80303
Cost: $35. You are registered when you have paid.